- Push to Paint Method Dent Repair with HotboxPDR.com®
Push to Paint Method Dent Repair with HotboxPDR.com®
The 3650 T-Hotbox has many unique ways of use in soft dent reduction / removal in open areas of steel panels.
Drawn on the sample steel hood to the left and below is an example of a pattern of use / application for the 3650 T-Hotbox. Notice that the method referred to here creates a contracting pattern that tightens up the metal around the dent automatically making it more “shallow.”
The final step would be to address the last bit of low spot (impression of the dent) with the “VS pen” or the optional smaller VS-T pen. Remember that depending on the dent and if an impression exists in the dent you may need to use a PDR “knockdown” / plastic punch (one is included with your kit). As a recap, your settings on the dial would be either 0.5s or 1.0s for “PDR” use. If you’re using this method for push to paint you can turn the dial to the 100% setting and control the time with your finger on the button.
PDR MADE EVEN EASIER WITH THE 3650 T-HOTBOX THE ELECTRONIC SOFT DENT REDUCTION/REMOVAL TOOL FOR STEEL PANELS
Here’s the video that all of the body shops have been waiting for. This is how to use the 3650A T-Hotbox for what’s known as “Push to Paint” dent repair. This is a method of repair for dents where the metal is stretched and or has sharp impressions. Perfect for dealership recon work, rental car repair, customer paid and insurance repair work.
- Aluminum Panel Repair
- Glass Removal / Repair Tools
- Glue Pull Tools - by Robaina Direct LLC
- Hammers & Knockdowns for PDR
- HotboxPDR-com promotional tools
- HotboxPDR.com / new 3800 electronic dent repair kits
- HotboxPDR.com® Accessories
- LED lights for Paintless Dent Repair
- PDR Rods & Kits - by Robaina Direct LLC
- Plastic Repair & Bonding Chemicals
- Sale Items from HotboxPDR.com™
- Sanding Abrasives
- Steel Panel Repair tools