- How To Use HotboxPDR.com® Dent Removal Tools
How To Use HotboxPDR.com® Dent Removal Tools
"How to use the older 3650 series T-Hotbox system"
This is designed for reduction and or repair of "soft dents" on steel panels that are either flat or convex shaped only.
SOFT DENT REDUCTION / REPAIRJust an example of a soft dent. Please note that actual damage / dents will vary. Stretched metal is not a part of soft damage, it would be in the deep damage group. If there's a visible valley (impression / crease) it may not be a soft dent and may require the use of other PDR tools to remove the dent completely. This image below is borderline soft/medium sharp which will require the use of the "knockdown" technique. A "knockdown" tool is included with the 3650 T-Hotbox.
REVISED PREFERRED METHOD OF USE
QUICK REFERENCE CHART - PROCESS
|SHARP DAMAGE||NO ACCESS|
- Aluminum Panel Repair
- Glass Removal / Repair Tools
- Glue Pull Tools - by Robaina Direct LLC
- Hammers & Knockdowns for PDR
- HotboxPDR-com promotional tools
- HotboxPDR.com / new 3800 electronic dent repair kits
- HotboxPDR.com® Accessories
- LED lights for Paintless Dent Repair
- PDR Rods & Kits - by Robaina Direct LLC
- Plastic Repair & Bonding Chemicals
- Sale Items from HotboxPDR.com™
- Sanding Abrasives
- Steel Panel Repair tools